eBay: Whyte 805 Medium - 650b / 27.5" MTB, Dewsbury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've not used this since January, so it's on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161895104579

Also, since SWMBO found my new TT bike, or rather said "the bikes seem to be breeding" I think it might help :eek: .

My Whyte 805 MTB, size Medium. It's the 650b model from 2014 in white with lime green. 30 speed SRAM gears with a Rockshox XC-30 front fork. White with lime green and black paint plus the Whyte wheel hubs are in matching lime green. RRP was £999 plus the extras I've added with a start price of £400.

Comes with Crud front and rear guards (front has fittings on the frame) plus Elite Custom Race matching white / green water bottle cage.

I've fitted a new SRAM 10-speed chain since the old one was showing some rust.
The Whyte has minor marks but no scratches, dents or paint chips. It's never been dropped or crashed; instead been ridden on the road and along canal paths. However the suspension lock adjuster has flaked paint, which is common with these Rockshox adjusters. In addition some paint has come off the gear adjuster brackets.

$_57.JPG

Freebie for any bidder from here: a matching white and lime green saddlebag.

Collection [Delivery is £20] from Dewsbury, West Yorkshire between J28 M62 and J40 M1 (near Wakefield / Leeds / Huddersfield / Bradford) or I'll ride it to the winning bidder (within reasonable distance).

Last edited:
Top Bottom