Eddy Merckx Backing Mark Cavendish There is a reason Why & How it's possible for some of us to break records!...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

That's OK mistakes are a human thing
Lord give me strength :rolleyes:

I've no idea what you're agenda is, or why you're a dog with a bone on this issue but do please let it go. I responded in good spirit to your request and you simply use it as a stick to bang on with your own personal belief. You've made your point. I disagree with it. There's nowhere else to go.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Lord give me strength :rolleyes:

I've no idea what you're agenda is, or why you're a dog with a bone on this issue but do please let it go. I responded in good spirit to your request and you simply use it as a stick to bang on with your own personal belief. You've made your point. I disagree with it. There's nowhere else to go.
May I refer my honourable friend to a reply I made some time ago?

Leave him be and he might just drift away

proletaratOne

And back to cav…. Just got out played on that last sprint.
And left a bit of “meat on the table” on some other stages he could have took a win at

maybe he was just exhausted…. It’s a long race,

but next year will be a lot harder to win sprint stages …. Cause a lot of the big boys were absent ( Sagan, Bennet, ewan)

proletaratOne

I think I'll try and watch that last bend again. I didn't think Cavendish had Morkov's wheel at that point. I thought Cavendish was wider coming out of the bend.
He did not have his wheel
In my inexpert opinion… Markov has given cav some excellent lead outs during the tour

stage 21 was not one of them

proletaratOne

It was a fine lead-out - unfortunately a couple of teams had executed lead-outs that put their sprinters ahead of Cav!

I posted earlier about some of the root causes of this ...
Fair enough

I pretty new to following sport

but seemed like that markov fella was always seemed to be releasing him at the end

I rewatch stage 21 with you comments in mind

Top Bottom