Eeeeyuuugh!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

User1314 said:
Karma again for me today...

...all my Posts above taking the mickey out of what cyclists wear...

...well I had a meeting today in Victoria. So I cycled to the meeting from Farringdon in my suit...fair enough. I took my cycling gear with me in the bag as I was going to go straight home after the meeting.

At 4.45 I'm in the Hotel Toilet getting changed. T-shirt on; Shorts on; trainers- err, oh bugger, left behind at my office.

So, off I cycled home, across Chelsea, Fulham, Putney and Kingston in my work shoes!!!!! And I have two pairs of work shoes. A nice pair for the office. And a cheap, ill-fitting pair for cycling to meetings in. (They're ok for tootling a few miles across London at 5mph)

If the writer of the OP had seen me in Richmond Park - doing 7mph in my clunky shoes he'd have had a field day.

How embarrasing, as everybody overtook me. Probably thinking Summer Cyclist, can't cycle, can't even buy trainers, poor sod etc...

My words and arrogance is truly eaten.

ha ha! Good on ya COG! Shorts and formal shoes are equally grotesque to bibtights and no top:biggrin:

Now the scene is set for me to rip a great hole in my shorts at the Etape Caledonia on Sunday!:wacko:

Wolf04

Tetedelacourse said:
he Etape Caledonia:thumbsup:
That looks to be one serious commute:blush::evil:

Top Bottom