Elemnt App.... Not Working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Can anyone help....

Used my Elemnt Bolt to record a ride as usual this morning and tried to upload using the usually very reliable app but for some reason it opens then closes immediately.

I've done all the usual things, restarted phone, deleted app & reinstalled it but still not working.

Any ideas.....

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Don't know about that app, but I see that behaviour in other apps when the server or the Internet connection is down

vickster

Legendary Member
Email Wahoo
I had constant problems with uploading to the iOS app a few years back. They did try to help but never resolved and was a driver for me going back to Garmin!

newts

Veteran
Clearing the cache on the device may help. Recently installed other apps, could be causing a conflict.
The Bolt is capable of uploading to Strava etc without opening the app. Wahoo customer service is usually very good, worth opening a ticket with them.

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak