ElliptiGo bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Did the "over the edge" ride yesterday and set off alongside a chap on what looked like a cross trainer from the gym but with wheels.
I have never seen anything like it but he seemed quite happy zipping along on it.
Anyone on here got one

Have a look at the web site
http://www.elliptigo.com/

Leaway2

Lycrist
:eek:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
There were a couple of chaps on those doing the Suffolk Sunrise ride, not sure if they were doing the 50 or 100 course.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I quite like the idea of them, just as an alternative. They're quite popular, there's a local club here that let's you hire one out for a go, might try it sometime :smile:

gavintc

Guru
I had a go in Hyde park when a bunch of them were going through for a charity event. They were easier to ride than I expected and quicker. Not sure I would buy one, but I enjoyed the experience.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
where would i put my saddle bag

wouldnt fancy doing LEL on one of them, there is nowhere for any luggage and your legs are taking all your weight

I once came across a blog (on crazyguy?) of an American who intended touring on one. Very strange looking machine but (extending a rule I apply to my friends' choice of partners) who am I to judge?

Top Bottom