Elliptigo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I went down to my running club last night, for the beginners/improvers session

This was two-fold; just coming back from a nasty bout of athletes foot, so not run a lot, & to help with out the newcomers)

Simon, one of our faster members (17 min Park-Runner, 34 min 10K-er, 2.40 marathoner!) was down with one of these beasties
http://www.elliptigo.co.uk/products/elliptigo-3c

An odd looking thing, but he seems to like it

(he does ride too, having recently done a London-Paris ride)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
3 chaps did LEL (London/Edinburgh/London on them. There are a few You Tube clips.

PpPete

Legendary Member
They are considerably heavier than most bikes and the frontal area of the standing rider is awful. A couple of chaps did Yr Elenydd (a monstrously hilly 300km) on theirs the other weekend. Quite how they managed it (with a ferocious headwind for half of it) is beyond me.

Haitch

Flim Flormally

Bejaysus, that looks hard work! Hats off to everyone who completed that.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Athlete's foot stopped you running? *sound of mind boggling gently* It must have been bad. Try Canestan thrush cream next time, it has 2% Clotrimazole rather than the 1% of the athlete's foot version.

Athlete's foot stopped you running? *sound of mind boggling gently* It must have been bad. Try Canestan thrush cream next time, it has 2% Clotrimazole rather than the 1% of the athlete's foot version.
Skin was drying out, peeling off in strips, cracks were opening up - to the point of bleeding, and as for the itching............................

Just about sorted now, just one crack left, that's healing

Before the worst of it.............. https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/any-runners-on-here.110181/post-3637213

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I saw one on the roads on the N Downs near Biggin Hill last year. I'd love to have a go on one, but not for any distance! They look like they require plenty of all-round strength.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I assumed this was going to be a medical condition.

They look interesting but tiring! Wouldn't mind having a go, but I suspect not one that I would enjoy for any distance!

Top Bottom