Emergency Information

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

ICE - in case of emergency = store a persons no. under this name, in your mobile, whom can be contacted in emergency!

skwerl

A lot of people put this info in their helmet (if they wear one). A lot of helmets usually come with a sticker for the purpose.
Blood group is useless info though. No one's going to transfuse you based on info you've supplied. They pump you with O negative while they're waiting for a blood typing

skwerl

oh. I'd also think the info should ba attached to the person and not the bike. For one the info may not get used until at hostpital or in ambulance. Or, you may hit another cyclist resulting in two, unmatched bikes and riders. You may not be able to mutter "mine's the shiny Storck and not that supermarket special"

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I have a mobile in my back pocket on my jersey, so that could always be used.
Or the club kit, might also be used to contact someone in the club probably.
Never really gave it a thought though.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Picked up some info on these at the local surgery.
http://identifyyourself.com/

I'm on Cardiac medication and I've been thinking about getting some warning ID. I rarely carry a wallet even though the information is there.
No bad thing I guess for a relatively low outlay.

good link FF - I may follow it up.

My name is 1 character too long for the front of a "male gender stainless dog tag" unless I split it over 2 lines. No problem if I choose the sterling silver + versions.

No problem but I guess they won't sell too many to Polish cyclists (joke)

Paulus said:
Is your wallet the size of a Carradice pannier?

beancounter said:
joke (noun)

joke [jok] (jokes)

1. funny story

a story, anecdote, or wordplay that is intended to amuse

bc

I think you'll find Paulus was joking as well but assumed people would understand ????

Top Bottom