'Enable push notifications'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
on a similar note im not receivng email when someone replies ?
This is odd. No one else has reported an email issue. I've checked and the mail server tracking shows it has been as busy as usual - and I've checked the non-delivery reports and can't see anything in there.

Do you have a junk mail folder - anything in there? Maybe there was a delay and they've arrived now?

I suppose my reply should trigger an email so we'll see ... 🤞

winjim

Smash the cistern
I thought it would take 10 or 15 minutes for someone to post that, not 10 or 15 seconds - ha ha!
It was an open goal, really.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
This is odd. No one else has reported an email issue. I've checked and the mail server tracking shows it has been as busy as usual - and I've checked the non-delivery reports and can't see anything in there.

Do you have a junk mail folder - anything in there? Maybe there was a delay and they've arrived now?

got yours thanks but none before that , lets hope its fixed thank you

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

mmm
nope , get the odd one but mostly not even though its selected in preferences.

Top Bottom