End of 2021 weight gain club...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gzoom

Über Member
Its been a stressful year for everyone, so the last week have been a really good excuse to eat/drink any thing and everything. Still getting a decent amount of exercise done but the numbers don't lie. Anyone else been a piggy over Xmas and eaten all the pies (literally) :smile:

51790661252_78b157e792_c_d.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
not going near the scales !
3 weeks of not being able to do owt and still cant do much and it doesnt help being at home with x mas goodies :sad:

vickster

Legendary Member
I’m actually the same weight pretty much, probably spent more time exercising than eating and have had very little booze.
Still like to lose a stone in q1

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I’m far from obese but been aware of carrying close to a stone more than ideal, especially given my back/sciatic issues. The less weight I have to lug around, the better my body feels so determined to drop a bit before the better weather arrives.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
10st 11lb to 10st 13lb
Not much variation from that throughout the year.

figbat

Slippery scientist
This is my story of the year. I decided to lose weight about this time last year and rid myself of 2 stone (apologies for ye olde units). I weigh myself the same time of the same day every week. Over holidays and Christmas I stop ‘being good’ - this year it has cost me about 3 lb but I still start 2022 around 2 stone lighter than 2021 and with the knowledge that I can shift it if I want to. I’ll get myself back under 12 stone and try to hover around there.
787FFBF0-8E71-4D53-A523-362BDE1D2150.jpeg

tyred

Legendary Member
I'm scared to weigh myself!

I had experienced a bit of weight gain anyway but an accident in October has left me laid up, bored and comfort eating.

I am at least now able to walk a bit on my crutches and am on the right side of things. I really want to get back on my bike, get my fitness back and get my diet under control. I definitely plan on being several stone lighter by this time next year.

potsy

Rambler
I'm 3 or 4 lbs heavier than I was going into December, but I did lose over 4st in 2021 so cannot complain.
Back on track again now and hoping to lose another 15 - 20 lbs over the next few months :okay:

figbat

Slippery scientist
I finished 2012 bang on 2 stone (12.7 kg) lighter than I started it. I lost most of that in the first 6 months and managed to hover at my target weight for the second half. Christmas cost me around 3 lb, but I was eating and drinking at will, knowing I can shift any excess should I need to. I have already lost some of that gain.

Top Bottom