Endomondo monthly challenge and tandems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LinkoVitch

Regular
Hi,
I have been involved in the CycleChat Endomondo Challenge for a couple of months (it's the reason I joined the forum :biggrin: ) and I was after people's thoughts...

I am mainly riding solo, mainly commute to work, with a (now in the minority) fitness rides too, which is all well and good. However I have clocked up a few rides with the good lady on the tandem also, these have pretty much replaced my solo fitness rides. I have logged them into Endomondo with my Garmin, but have flagged them to not be included in the stats as I thought it would screw up my own PBs and stats.

Now, I am wondering if I should switch this, for a start Endo tracks commuting and fitness rides separately (for me anyway :smile: ), and I am putting in just as much effort on the tandem as I do on my solo bike, so would including them in my stats be kinda cheating/false, or should I consider them as valid stats?

Thoughts please :smile:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
If you are on a bike sounds fine to me, valid stat in my book.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
As above, perfectly valid :thumbsup:

Edit: Nice that you found the forum through Endo, rather than the other way around! I did put the CC forum link on there this Month, sounds as if that needs to be ongoing :smile:

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Surprised you need to ask Cycling is Cycling, the only line I personally draw is it has to be outside and moving!

Reactions: 4F
OP
OP
LinkoVitch

LinkoVitch

Regular
Oh no, these are real, on the road shouting at idiot driver miles :biggrin: Complete with the odd chain of solo's enjoying a bit of a draft (draught? or is that purely at the pub afterwards? :smile: )

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Totally m8, miles on any wheeled item counts unless its motorised.
that is of course unless you've disconnected the chain from your bit of the tandem :biggrin:
pete

Top Bottom