Endomondo Sports Tracker Pro for 25p

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For all android fans here, Endomondo Sports Tracker Pro is just 25p on google play at the moment.
Description

Make fitness fun with this personal trainer and social fitness partner.
Endomondo is the highest rated app of its kind on Android and ideal for running, cycling, walking and any other distance-based activity.
Join 10 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
This is the PRO version of the popular Endomondo Sports Tracker!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.endomondo.android.pro&hl=en

People still use Endomundo? :eek:
The future is Orange, the future is Strava...

defy-one

I loaded my Garmin into Strava for the first time last night. Spent the next hour looking at segmenrs and where i was. According to most segments .... I am as fast as the fastest woman! :eek:

nilling

Über Member
Endomondo Pro is £3.99 now, aw bugger missed it :sad: I take part in the CycleChat monthly Endomondo mileage challenge and have started to upload my Garmin data for Strava. But looking at the segments on my commute I think I'll be giving it a go! N00b question, are the segments unidirectional or bidirectional? The map shows a start and finish so I'm presuming that it's the time from point A to point B.

Endomondo Pro is £3.99 now, aw bugger missed it :sad: I take part in the CycleChat monthly Endomondo mileage challenge and have started to upload my Garmin data for Strava. But looking at the segments on my commute I think I'll be giving it a go! N00b question, are the segments unidirectional or bidirectional? The map shows a start and finish so I'm presuming that it's the time from point A to point B.
As far I'm aware they're directional. Beware. It becomes very addictive trying to beat a PR.

trampyjoe

Dammit, was going to get this yesterday for 25p but didn't have my card on me (it was upstairs and I was being uber lazy).

As for Strava segments they are most definitely unidirectional as I found out a few weeks back busting a gut to get a good segment time the wrong way along a segment.

Reactions: 4F
How do you know which end of the segment is start/finish if the chequered flag doesn't show? I know they are directional purely because I do a regular route and my time never shows up which leads me believe I'm going the 'wrong' way!

nilling

Über Member
As for Strava segments they are most definitely unidirectional as I found out a few weeks back busting a gut to get a good segment time the wrong way along a segment.

I did it this morning, hence the question ;)

After uploading all my Garmin data looks like I've got one KOM! :hyper:but with a speed of 38.4 mph hmmm...

How do you know which end of the segment is start/finish if the chequered flag doesn't show? I know they are directional purely because I do a regular route and my time never shows up which leads me believe I'm going the 'wrong' way!
Assuming your looking at a desktop then clicking on a segment with bring up the leaderboard. Rest your cursor on 0miles and the start will be shown on the map

Top Bottom