Endura FS260 Pro II bib shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnno260

Veteran
I was thinking of getting some regular shorts but after a little research decided bibshorts would be a better option.

I really like Endura gear and I am tempted by some Endura FS260 Pro II bib shorts.

Do people have some opinions on these they could share please?

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
They're ace.

The latest pads are comfy but seem tough
The legs are warm enough (for me at least) down to about 3C
Fit's good
Comfy. Nice.

OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Veteran
They're ace.

The latest pads are comfy but seem tough
The legs are warm enough (for me at least) down to about 3C
Fit's good
Comfy. Nice.

They good for the summer as well?

Having issues figuring out sizing as well, I am a 34" waist but 6ft I am worried the med will be too short.

EDIT: Cheers for the feedback as well @dan_bo

OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Veteran
hmmmm I am 6ft and 34" maybe the size guide is correct, that would be nice as Chainreaction has the size and colour I would like and I have the BC 10% discount..

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
hmmmm I am 6ft and 34" maybe the size guide is correct, that would be nice as Chainreaction has the size and colour I would like and I have the BC 10% discount..

I like em.

jay clock

Massive member
I have three pairs. Two are about 7 years old size L and fantastic. Used for three Ironmans and 10 half Ironmans where comfort is the main priority. One newer pair circa 4 years old are snugger and different design but I think a little small (poss a Med). Straps are tight on the shoulder with the medium

All in all a stunningly comfy pair of shorts

I am 5ft9 and ahem solid build

So I would definitely try Large. Order from somewhere with free returns and send wrong size back

vickster

Legendary Member
I will go with the size guide I called Endura and asked their advise on size she said med, chainreaction mentioned large that's where I started to get confused.

None of the LBS have any for me to try on which sucks.
Order both pairs from a company with free returns, Wiggle, CRC, Sigma, Evans click and collect if local, try on and return straightaway :smile:

gareth01244

Über Member
I have a pair, im just 6 ft with 32 waist and mine are a medium and they fit snugly due to the give in them. I would imagine that a large would also fit fine on me with the fabric needing to do less stretching to accommodate me. They are a really nice choice.

OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Veteran
I have a pair, im just 6 ft with 32 waist and mine are a medium and they fit snugly due to the give in them. I would imagine that a large would also fit fine on me with the fabric needing to do less stretching to accommodate me. They are a really nice choice.

Cheers mate, I went with the large I am 6ft or just over and a 34 waist, I tried on some Endura biblongs and the straps felt too tight over the shoulders and it also felt like the straps would drag the padding forward.

Top Bottom