Endura padded shorts question.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have started to wear Endura Pro padded shorts and am happy with them. I did a 68 miler and was reasonably OK afterwards. (I really suffer with sore bones and with my normal Funkier shorts can only manage 25/30 miles)
I need a 2nd pair but am trying to increase distance to 100 miles.
My LBS tells me I can get replica team shorts which are identical in every way to the real team shorts i.e. they measure you sit bones/leg length etc. and supply to suit.
What I cant find out is if the padding is actually any better than what is in the standard pro shorts. I read the blurb and it refers to series 300/700/800 material but that means nothing to Joe Public.
LBS answer was vague. I have emailed Endura and hopefully will get an answer soon but not holding my breath.
Just wondering if anyone really knows the answer to this ?
BTW...MODS........I will also post this on the "pro cycling" section. If that is not OK please feel free to remove. Thanks.

Last edited:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I wear Altura Pro Gel cycling shorts which have so far been awesome. I also did some fairly long rides with some Endura Liner Shorts underneath a pair of shorts and they were great too.

Top Bottom