Endura Pro FS260 Bib Shorts (virtually new) Size Medium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I wear Endura NON-BIB shorts and find them really good.
So I decided to try bib-shorts so bought 2 pair.
I just don't get on with them so am sticking with the standard non-bib type.
One pair has been worn perhaps 10 times and the other pair just twice.........but I have just got them out of the ward-robe and cannot tell which is which.
I paid (I think) £68.00 each so..............how does £37.50 each including postage sound.

Last edited:
I wear Endura NON-BIB shorts and find them really good.
So I decided to try bib-shorts so bought 2 pair.
I just don't get on with them so am sticking with the standard non-bib type.
One pair has been worn perhaps 10 times and the other pair just twice.........but I have just got them out of the ward-robe and cannot tell which is which.
I paid (I think) £68.00 each so..............how does £37.50 each including postage sound.
A size might be handy.

gareth01244

Veteran
just googled endura pro FS520 and came up blank, is that name correct? I have been looking at buying the FS260 so interested in yours, what waist and height do you think the medium would suit?

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
just googled endura pro FS520 and came up blank, is that name correct? I have been looking at buying the FS260 so interested in yours, what waist and height do you think the medium would suit?
Sorry about that.....just been to check and they are indeed 260 (no idea where I got 520 from).
I am 5' 7" with a 34" waist. Being lycra they will accomodate bigger or smaller.

Good shorts these , the ones i got were a black and red so would not suit everyone.
just pleased with myself for getting a good deal.
Hope yours sell .
no offense meant
regards
Mark

Top Bottom