Energy drinks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Has anyone seen the breakfast shake fuel full of carbs and protein and next to no fat and full of vitamins av been having them with my breakfast every morning and about the same price as the energy drinks
No. What's wrong with an actual breakfast?

Nope, horrid stuff and I know someone who became diabetic due to drinking so much of it.
Do what most recommend, water + salt and juice to mask the taste. I've only ever bought a Lucozade Isotonic because I'd ridden my new bike for the first time, went to where I thought I'd never reach and didn't have any water on me. So bought the drink had a mouthful and rode home. Perked me up enough to get me home, but wouldn't rely on it.

Good food before and after should see you right.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Got some free High-5 zero in a CRC order recently. This apparently is tri-berry.

20150803_134333.jpg

It tastes as good as it looks !! xx( And certainly doesn't remind me of berries...but something else entirely. :rolleyes:

Citius

High-5 'zero' is almost completely free of calories, so doesn't really fit the bill as an energy drink...

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
First time seeing high5 in a pint glass

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Weak low calorie squash for short/easy rides.
Same with High 5/Nuun electrolyte tabs for longer/sweaty rides.
Flapjack/banana/cake for energy.

Nibor

Bewildered
Water for general rides and add High five zero if it is a hot day. For energy I sometimes add a little maltodextrin powder to my high 5 / water to keep energy levels iup on longer rides. It is the same stuff powdered energy drink manufacturers and costs about 1/10th of the price.

Top Bottom