England Lionesses reach the World Cup Final

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
VIVE ESPAÑA!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
SPAIN WIN!!

gbb

Legendary Member
Definitely the best team won but....
I didn't think Spain were THAT good, it wasn't a standout match for me Spain closed England down quite effectively but while they had by far the most chances, hey just didn't look that dangerous.
England looked a bit jaded, when someone did break, there just wasn't effective support to back it up.

Best team won but for me, it wasn't a classic from either side.

GuyBoden

Guru
Spain dominated the first half, their passing, possession and control of the game was superb. In the second half, England took off their striker to gain some control of the game, which worked, but without a striker you are unlikely to score.

Well done England women for reaching the World Cup final, much better than the over paid blokes can do. :okay:

pawl

Legendary Member
Spain dominated the first half, their passing, possession and control of the game was superb. In the second half, England took off their striker to gain some control of the game, which worked, but without a striker you are unlikely to score.

Well done England women for reaching the World Cup final, much better than the over paid blokes can do. :okay:

Agree The whole team can be proud of what they have achieved Good to see Mary Earp won goal keeper of tournament

Last edited:
Top Bottom