England v Germany

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You heard it here folks....Sunday...Be there or be square.:evil:

If Carlsberg did threads then they wouldn't be as good as mine.;)

England to get tonked btw.:tongue:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Crouch toi score 1-0 over the line.

darkstar

I think England are capable of beating the Germans, HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE!!

Supporting Ghana tonight though :evil:

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

Fürchtet doch nicht so den Tod und mehr das unzulängliche Leben!

Don't be afraid of death so much as an inadequate life.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Flying_Monkey said:
this isn't certain is it?

Now it is, they have just beaten ghana 1-0.

I have the confidence we can do it! we always play crap against the teams we should stonk and then pull it out the bag against a big team at least once before crashing out in a blaze of controversy! :sad:;)

Maybe it will be different this year?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
User3143 said:
No-one, this won't go to penalties, Germany will win in normal time. England have not impressed me at all this World Cup and done their country a disservice and deserve to go out.
Group stage form is meaningless.

It will be a tough game against the old enemy, but the real tournament starts now. England wouldn't be the first nation to stumble through qualifying and come alive in the knock out phase.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
User3143 said:
No it's not, look at past world cup winners and how they did in the group stages and see if they 'stumbled' through.

You mean like Italy last time with 3 draws in the qualifying stage who then went on to win it ?

Wigsie

Nincompoop
User3143 said:
No it's not, look at past world cup winners and how they did in the group stages and see if they 'stumbled' through.

Quite a few have not always been red hot all the way through! Unfortunately the Germans always seem to get consistently better through the tournament.

An England V Germany world cup game regardless of time in the tournament is special and the passion will be so much more than any other game (except maybe V's the Argies)

If they win this and knock the Germans out regardless of what happens afterwards the tournament will have been a success.

Top Bottom