England v Germany

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The Germans are no great shakes but maybe better than us.

If only we were playing Saudi Arabia that line would have worked much better:wacko:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
[ironic Stan Boardman comedian stereotype] They bombed our chippy! [/ironic Stan Boardman comedian stereotype] :sad:

1-1 at full time
2-2 after a nail-biting extra time
Geeeeermans win on penalties
:biggrin:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Fnaar said:
[ironic Stan Boardman comedian stereotype] They bombed our chippy! [/ironic Stan Boardman comedian stereotype] :sad:

1-1 at full time
2-2 after a nail-biting extra time
Geeeeermans win on penalties
:biggrin:

Still in [ironic Stan Boardman comedian stereotype] mode

the fokkers!!

[/ironic Stan Boardman comedian stereotype]

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
England have a better chance against the Germans than they would have against Slovenia or Ghana. They know what they're up against and that they will have to be at their best to win.

We never play well against the so-called lesser nations, the press start talking of easy games and cricket score victories which transmit through to the players in the form of undue pressure leading to edginess and nerves. That's what happened against Algeria who are not the clowns they were made out to be, and to a lesser extent against the USA who are a decent team.

mangaman

England and Germany have been pretty similar in this world cup.

Germany were boosted by the ridiculous red card for Tim Cahill - the Aussies best player - in the 1st game. THey've been distinctly average in the other 2 games.

I reckon England and Germany are about on the same level - it could go either way.

I hope England are improving and have some momentum, whereas Germany started strong but have got worse.

potsy

Rambler
Can't imagine Germany would want to play us though,I think it's anybodies game Sunday,if Rooney finds a bit of form then i reckon we have a great chance of a win.
Come on Hackers give us a wave(of optimism);)

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

2z69rvk.jpg

rustychisel

Rooney to go red in the face and cry when he misses another sitter, Germany to win 4-0 if they bring their 'A' game to the occasion.

although I wish it would go otherwise, I can't stand Klose.

Top Bottom