England v India 1st Test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
Well done @User482 ...you saved me having to create the thread
I had considered starting a thread, then spotted you were doing well so decided against it. Where's the fun in youse lot doing well?
 
I like Scotch tape!

upload_2016-11-9_21-9-56.jpeg


and it's got that nice pretty pattern on it that all the men and women have on their skirts.
 

swee'pea99

Squire
Type "Sky Sports 2 stream" into google and you will be given a vast array of sites to watch it on.
I just tried that, picked one at random, and it started very aggressively wanting me to click to 'add extension'. All looked well dodgy to me so I fled with tail between legs. A shame 'cos I'd love to watch this. And I'd be more than delighted to stick it to the dirty digger as part of the deal.
 

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
Day 2 prediction - I get to start chuckling at the collapse :giggle:
 
Top Bottom