England v Slovenia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

I'm watching USA v Algeria, since England v Slovenia is on the pay channel here. I wonder why the 'normal' telly opted for it? I guess there are more Algerians in France than Slovaks and English.

It's a fairly open game. A bit clumsy and kick and rush but end-to-end and plenty of chances. Oh, they've just said Slovenia have equalised.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
yello said:
I'm watching USA v Algeria, since England v Slovenia is on the pay channel here. I wonder why the 'normal' telly opted for it? I guess there are more Algerians in France than Slovaks and English.

It's a fairly open game. A bit clumsy and kick and rush but end-to-end and plenty of chances. Oh, they've just said Slovenia have equalised.

Not on the BBC!

montage

God Almighty
yello said:

Not sure why they said that, still 1-0

yello

USA have scored.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
yello said:
They're saying USA finish top of the group, England second.

Yes. Unfortunately a lack of a second goal stopped us winning the group, unfortunately it's probably going to end up being very costly down the road but nobody seems to be thinking about this now. The top half of the draw is looking much weaker than the bottom half that we're now in :biggrin:.

Top Bottom