England v USA..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

levad

Veteran
hackbike 666 said:
Thing that has worried me immensly is the Americans have had the main possession.

Very materialistic lot, partly why the world is in the mess that it is :ohmy:
Off for 1/2 an orange now.

poor green, he must feel awful. but what a bunch of tossers the rest of the team are. not one of them went up to him immediately and gave him a reassuring 'chin up, let's get on with it' pat on the shoulder at the time or at the end of the half. self-gratification artists. isolating him isn't going to help, you have to make sure he still feels part of the team.

c'mon england!!!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
we're looking like a dogs dinner. England aren't getting it wide as much as they should, given that Lennon and Wright-Philips are on the pitch, and Lampard and Gerrard are flickering. The USA team isn't much, which is just as well.

I know these first round World Cup matches are often disappointing, but this doesn't bode well. If we were in the same group as 2002 we'd be stuffed.

Gasman

Old enough to know better, too old to care!
England-O-meter

A slow night tonight, despite early invocations of the names 'Moore' and 'Charlton' it took a full 20 minutes for the commentators to produce the first mention of '1966'.

Come on USA (My cousin lives in Cincinatti)

Christ we were lucky there.

killiekosmos;1295740]No we were to busy laughing!!![/QUOTE][quote name= said:
No we were to busy laughing!!!
killiekosmos;1295740 said:
killiekosmos;1295740 said:
killiekosmos'' said:

Hows the gardening going?:ohmy:
Hows the gardening going?:biggrin:
Hows the gardening going?:biggrin:
Hows the gardening going?:laugh:
Hows the gardening going?:tongue:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
England do not look anywhere near the quality they need to be. The weird thing is that they did for the first 20 minutes or so. In fact, if they'd scored again early on as they were threatening, then I reckon the whole thing would have been different. Lennon can't cross. Wright-Phillips is average. Why on earth didn't they bring Adam Johnson? Even Walcott would have caused more problems with his speed.

Top Bottom