England Vs. USA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What's this, 'friendly fire'? :ohmy:

Rob S

I'll tell you my opinion at about 2130hrs!!

Bear in mind this is only a warm up for the match up of the year....Trinidad & Tobago v England on Saturday....I'm almost tempted to buy Sky specifically to see it live in HD!!!

Gooner boy

Gutted Flam has gone, just hope we can hold on to the rest of the big boys.
Still think we are really going through a major re-build, and hope people will stay behind the main man Wenger.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Melvil

Gooner boy said:
Gutted Flam has gone, just hope we can hold on to the rest of the big boys.
Still think we are really going through a major re-build, and hope people will stay behind the main man Wenger.

Agree with that. Wenger knows!

I hear there's talk in the pipes about Toure's brother (Yaya, currently at Barca) coming to Ashburton Grove next season.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Capello said the captaincy will boost Terry after he missed a crucial penalty in Chelsea's Champions League final defeat against Manchester United. He said: "It is a good decision for John Terry after last Wednesday, which was not nice for him."
Capello added: "He has played very well in training and when I told him he would be captain he was very, very happy.

An open letter to Fabio Capello

Dear Mr Capello,
In the 1959/60 season, I was the left half in the Prescot C of E Primary School football team. It was my last year before I went to Prescot Grammar School and it was our last match. Mr Hitchmough replaced me and it was not very nice of him to drop me for the game against Bleak Hill. I have a 100% penalty record - Taken 0, Scored 0 - which is far better than John Terry's!
I am fast approaching 60 and I may not be able to do the whole 90 minutes - I think about 87 will be my limit! Can you include me in the starting line-up for the match against Trinidad and Tobago in the midfield and make me very, very happy.
Regards
(Real name removed)
PS I can cry on cue

walker

Gooner boy said:
England really should be spanking a team like this, Should'nt they?

U.S.A, Believe it or not, are a decent team, they're never gunna win any big trophies but half the team play in the UK, mainly the premiership. the other half are pub team MLS players

rich p

ridiculous old lush
walker said:
U.S.A, Believe it or not, are a decent team, they're never gunna win any big trophies but half the team play in the UK, mainly the premiership. the other half are pub team MLS players

They've also competed in the last 5 World Cups and their latest results before last night were beating Poland 3-0 and Sweden 2-0 which is probably more than England would have done.

Top Bottom