Enter sandman please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
I've been awake for 37 hours now. No reason at all why. It's a bit odd.

I knew at 3.30 this morning it wasn't going to happen so I got up and pottered about. Done a full days work (sketchy in parts), ridden 23 miles today, walked the dog about 7 miles. Will go out for a 10 mile ride with her later. Bed by 10 and asleep by 5 past I hope.

When it all comes down it's going to be awfull. I don't feel at all tired though. What's going on?

Mr Phoebus

Sounds like someone's been sneaking amphetamines into your drink. ;)

mosschops2

Must be worried about something.

I find if I'm worried, and haven't exercised lately, I can struggle to sleep. But you've put the exercise in.... so what is it? Financial? Waterlogged home??

Or maybe having coffee after 5pm..... when I forget and have an after dinner coffee, I'm generally awake from 3am - 6am. (although can ALWAYS get to sleep at 6am - when my alarm goes off at 6.45!!)

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Keith Oates said:
Read a technical magazine or book from work, you'll be asleep in minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LIKE doing that !

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
I did get some kip.:ohmy:

About 8 lovely hours of it. More tonight please.;)

Dangerousjules - I can assure you it wasn't a tension problem.

Mosschops - I wasn't worried about anything at all. I think it was because I was feeling happy and that hasn't happened for a while.

I did get to see the sunrise yesterday and it was spectacular. Bottoms Reservoir was as flat as a mirror and reflecting Tintwistle beautifully while mist was rolling across the surface and up the valley the sun was turning the moody clouds peachy/orange above Lads Leap. (of course I didn't have my camera). Just that made it worth it.

Nice sunset too with a very vivid rainbow above Deer Knowl while riding out with the dog. I also did 1.2 miles non-handed!

Top Bottom