Envious of Scots' CycleChat Rides.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Whoaaa, sounds nasty Steve :biggrin:
I have been taking it even slower than my usual sluggish pace for the past 2 mornings. Dodging the manhole covers and white lines.

Hope you make a speedy recovery ;)

stevevw

Guru
User1314 said:
Unlucky!

2 seconds sliding along?

That's a long-time.

No harm done though.

All cyclists need a cycling scar!

The Garmin gathers data every second so Max would be 2 seconds, min just over 1. I even know within a second or so what time it happened :tongue:
Clever little thing, all it needs now is to tell me about ice before I get to it. :ohmy:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I haven't been out for 4 days (I've been in Berlin) but am about to trot off to the local library 5 miles away down a very steep hill in Manningtree to get my map for my 60 mile ride to Norfolk just before New Year. Hopefully offs aren't a problem with my trike but I wouldn't want to get into a 3-wheel skid!

Sorry to hear about your off, stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Auntie Helen said:
I haven't been out for 4 days (I've been in Berlin) but am about to trot off to the local library 5 miles away down a very steep hill in Manningtree to get my map for my 60 mile ride to Norfolk just before New Year.

I love maps, allways have even when a child, my wife thinks i am crazy when I plan routes for trips on a map then when we get in the camper I put the Satnav on. But I do tend to use Satnav in the van as a belt and braces in case I forget the route I have in my mind. I find Mapmyride to be very good for planning bike rides. You can also see OS maps on Bikehike.
Take it easy on the way to the library and enjoy the real maps.

Steve

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I have to now render my apologies for the ride on the 3rd Jan as my husband has arranged for us to visit his brother and sister-in-law so I won't be out pedalling. I'll hopefully see you all at the Bleak Midwinter ride later in January though.

Top Bottom