Epic Fail !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
So you didn't make it to WW? :whistle:

G2EWS

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing Bob, gets me excited for my future rides in the rain.

Missed out with huge puddles on Monday as I had a valeter coming to the office to polish our cars! He didn't make it and I had to drive in again on Tuesday.

Looking forward to my ride today with wet ground but no rain.

Regards

Chris

StuartG

slower but further
Sorry mate but your avatar suggests you need to get a decent helmet. Try this:

Divers_helmet_SE.jpg

G2EWS

Hi Bob,

After typing that it started to rain! But not like you had. Nice wet ride in and my waterproof/breathable jacket worked much better than it did on Sunday. Just chilling before my shower now.

Regards

Chris

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Did you weigh wet then? or did you go home and get dry first. I used to cycle to Weight Watchers and all the other ladies there looked at me as if I had gone off my rocker.

OP
OP
WobblyBob

WobblyBob

Did you weigh wet then? or did you go home and get dry first. I used to cycle to Weight Watchers and all the other ladies there looked at me as if I had gone off my rocker.

No i was'nt going until a bit later on anyway so had plenty time to shower & change, i've turned up a few times on my bike tho like you say much to the amusement of all the ladies there....but hey its not the 1st time i've made the ladies laugh (not always when i intended to either ha)

Top Bottom