erectile dysfunction / impotence neuropathy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now this is a seat.
E9_JPG.jpg

spindrift said:
Stop trying to have sex with it then.

Gold metal flake, Ti rails......... you would though wouldn't you?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hope you're not a troll dude. Cycling is more likely to 'improve' things down there as you'll be much fitter and healthier. If you are having 'problems' then it's a trip to the docs - more likely to be more serious issues than sitting on a bike. Get a check up.

This bike seat thing is rubbish. You may get a little numb at first when you start riding, but you must also learn to 'relieve' such areas by standing up occasionally.

Some folk swear by these holey saddles, but I've never had one so can't comment - my perfectly normal saddles have been fine - arguably all good quality ones though.

All a load of balls (sorry for the pun) !!!!

fossyant said:
This bike seat thing is rubbish.
Christ, you're starting to sound like Bonj.

I had a bad experience with a particular saddle (did I mention it was a jolly expensive Wilderness Trail saddle. RRP £110.00). It affected my sex life whilst it was on my bike. This would be a fact, ask Ms Mickle. Some chaps suffer temporary impotence from sitting on a saddle which doesn't suit their manbits. You haven't yet experienced penile numbness, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Maz

Guru
domtyler said:
Buy a spesh Toupe, can't go wrong then.
...but only if you're follicly challenged.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Temporary numbness is different from long-term impotence. And riding for a long time is likely to cause the former in some cases - in which case, a change of saddle is probably a good idea. There is no evidence for a link to the latter howerer. Commuting for a few hours a week is unlikely to cause either.

Mr Pig

Catrike UK said:
Recumbent riders are more virile.

Just find it harder to find a mate... ;0)

My bits sometimes go totally numb out on a ride, it's a yucky fealing but dosn't seem to do any harm long term. My fingers go numb too, which is more of a problem. Never managed to find a solution for that one.

Tynan

Veteran
a bad anything can damage you, all those office workers with rsi, working at a desk no more makes you a cripple than cycling makes you impotent

tsk

Top Bottom