Ergo mtb grips.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Hi, Just got a new mtb and want to swap out the stock grips for something a bit more comfortable. Any recomendations. What features should I be looking for? Would prefer lock ons. Something that will provide some support as I get uncomfortable quite quickly with poor grips.

Mods, I have put this here as it gets a lot more action than the buying advice thread. Please can you allow it to dwell for a bit to pick up some replies.....pretty please.....

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
I've got ergo bio-korks on my Surly Big Dummy. The ones with small bar ends. They suit the quirkiness of a cargo bike like a dummy. Having the lock on fitting means it took a lot of playing around to get it right, but now it's bang on and I'm comfy as you like. The only thing I've tried more comfy are a set of Jones bars. One day. One day.

I'll watch this post as eventually I'll swap out the grips on my MTB.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I've got a pair of used Ergon grips which will be going on Ebay soon for beer money. PM if interested.

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Specialized bg ergo if not wanting bar ends, otherwise ergon gp3

I've got a pair of used Ergon grips which will be going on Ebay soon for beer money. PM if interested.

They are for a dedicated trail bike so want something suited to the discipline, the ergon ones which might suit are the GE1 or GA 1's. Thanks for the offer Gti....

Top Bottom