Erm do I really want to post this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I just feed the old fella out of the bottom of the bib shorts. :becool:
I just uncoil the old fella and feed it over the top of the bib part, then down again. All blokes can do that; right?

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Don't understand why bibs don't come with undoable straps - Velcro or buttons? Suppose you could sew your own? And why not a zip?? My bib tights have a front zip that makes life simple.

With a little practice you can slide a hand under the shoulder of your top and slide the straps don withouth removing the upper layer

gavintc

Guru
just remember if you are wearing a very visible jersey/waterproof/windproof top (like yellow or red) to remove it and leave it on the bike before trying to disappear discretely into the bushes...:laugh:

And be thankful you are not female...
My wife got caught having a pee in bib shorts. I was waiting on the main road and a car came down the lane from where she had gone. 2 young men were rolling around, laughing their heads off. My wife arrived a tad sheepishly - yes she was caught with bum in full view, but she had also removed most of the top half clothes to get the straps off.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You should try a skin suit. That has to be roll the leg up. Make sure you keep a tight hold of the shorts, as pinging elastic will sting, and you'll get wet......

My wife got caught having a pee in bib shorts. I was waiting on the main road and a car came down the lane from where she had gone. 2 young men were rolling around, laughing their heads off. My wife arrived a tad sheepishly - yes she was caught with bum in full view, but she had also removed most of the top half clothes to get the straps off.
I've been caught in the same situation... driver of said car drove off the road trying to get a better view - worse still it was in Sweden where you would have expected it to be less of a problem!

Top Bottom