eScooter Hire Firm Pushing to End Restrictive Road Regulation, Possible Implications for e-Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, I hope you enjoy the bus, because that's going to be the alternative in a few years.

As an aside, why does it matter? No one else cares what your car looks like. A car is an appliance. No one buys a fridge for their good looks, or a lawnmower, so why a car? In any case, no one makes a good looking bread and butter car. Leonardo Da Focus? Michelangelo Golf? Salvador 3 series? None of them are of attractive appearance - even with internal combustion you merely get different shades of ugly.

Last edited:
Well, I hipemyou enjoy the bus, because that's going to be the alternative in a few years.
Already we are seeing young kids on electric scooters that they are not legally allowed. We also have youths on motorbikes riding around the streets. There are not enough coppers left to enforce the law, and even the few we have can't anyway either because of do gooder guidelines they have to follow or because the courts will just waste their time anyway.

I think in the near future, if people want to use electric bikes, I think it will just happen regardless of the law.

Top Bottom