Etape Caledonia 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
adscrim said:
1360 here. I didn't see any CC jerseys all day or I would have said hello. I didn't hang around to long in the finish area though, as I had a date with some Ossian in Weem. What an excellent day though.
Were you able/fit enough to ride in with Mrs adscrim ? Did you get 2 finish times :sad: ?

(I know you'd have handed your chip back by then :biggrin:) ;)

adscrim

Veteran
Yes, got back to weem in enough time to fit in a pint before she turned up. Got some funny looks from the people who were driving back to Pitlochry as I still had all my nubers on. After a nice seat in the sun, my legs had recovered enough for a more sedate run back to Pitlochry to be very pleasant indeed!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
adscrim said:
Yes, got back to weem in enough time to fit in a pint before she turned up. Got some funny looks from the people who were driving back to Pitlochry as I still had all my nubers on. After a nice seat in the sun, my legs had recovered enough for a more sedate run back to Pitlochry to be very pleasant indeed!
And no doubt Mrs adscrim was grateful for the company/push/pull up the nasty hilly bits on that stretch :rofl:

Well done to both of you :biggrin:!

LeeW

Yep the pictures are up but the prices are extortionate, £40 for your pictures on a CD !!!
If they were a bit cheaper I may have bought some but not at that price.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
LeeW - any idea of the names/numbers of either the guy on the M5 'bent or the 2 folk on the 'bent/upwrong tandem ?

Do you know how many 'bents took part ?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
LeeW said:
Yep the pictures are up but the prices are extortionate, £40 for your pictures on a CD !!!
If they were a bit cheaper I may have bought some but not at that price.
They've only got 1 photo of you :ohmy: !

£40 :blush: ;) !

Aye, right :biggrin:

+1 about the cost of the photos.

Top Bottom