Etape Cymru's back - under Dragon Rides, 9 Sept 11

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

endoman

hmmm, tempted, looked at this last year, would give me a goal through the summer though.

Andy500

I'm already booked for this one. Did it last year and despite some of the problems encounted it was still great fun. I strongly recommend it, hard work, challenging climbs and extremely challenging descents, but thats why we do these things. We wouldn't be interested if it was easy!!!!!

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I would love the chance to ride a closed road event but last year there were reports of cars on the supposedly closed roads. I couldnt enjoy using all the road on a descent thinking theres even a tiny chance of meeting a vehicle head on.

ferret fur

I held back from entering last year on the grounds that any new event is bound to have teething problems, especially as the organizer was an unknown quantity. I have to say that judging from most comments I have seen, that was probably a good choice. Even though the new organizers have good form I still think it is worth seeing how this one goes: If the locals insist on driving on the closed roads it seems a bit dicey to me.

Top Bottom