Etape Eryri or Tour De Mon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

busman

Any other forum members doing either of theses events this year. I have completed both in previous years and they are both brilliant. Well organised and marshaled. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Last edited:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Did the Tour de Mon last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. Plenty of refreshments along the way. Of particular interest was the timed mile on the RAF base of Valley.

mynydd

Veteran
Did both last year. Eryri Bach, then tour de Mon canol. Doing the gran fondo Mawr on Sunday - good well organised events

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I have signed up for the Etape Eryri, i have not done it before so looking forward to it, booked in to the Premier inn so making a weekend of it.

Rallybiker

Rule #85
I may have to babysit a mate attempting the Etape Ganol if he enters, if not I won't as I've done the ganol twice and Mawr once. I did the Tour de Mon the first year just to say I'd done it, but can't see the point of spending £42 odd to do roads I ride each weekend. Instead I'll be doing the Ken Laidlaw in Hawick to see a bit of Scotland, which is on the same day. :-)

Top Bottom