Eurosport, GCN or Disney +

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon_m

Guru
Hi there, just wondering if any uses GCN or Disney+ for their pro cycling race fix. Used to use Eurosport, but they have just stopped their app player and the streaming service is now provided by discovery+. I can watch on my computer, but not on apple tv, phone etc anymore.

Not sure if GCN show all the races like Eurosport /Disney + does. So, if you use Disney+ for cycling or GCN, what is the user interface like and the ammount of races. Thnks

I have Discovery+ installed and working on my iPad and Apple TV so not sure why you are not able to watch on those? I don’t use it on my iPhone, the screen is too small.

OP
OP
Simon_m

Simon_m

Guru
I have Discovery+ installed and working on my iPad and Apple TV so not sure why you are not able to watch on those? I don’t use it on my iPhone, the screen is too small.

because i was using Eurosport, not discovery+. they stopped the player in January

i didnt know disney plus did cycling ?

-and-goofy-cycling-png-image-11661566611jfkf9idqzo.png

because i was using Eurosport, not discovery+. they stopped the player in January

Ok. Wasn’t clear from your OP.

gom

Über Member
I've used GCN+ for a year & a half now, on PC, and using phone or tablet apps.
During the live commentry they often remark that those watching on Eurosport are about to have an ad break. No adds on GCN+.
I think if you download the app you will be able to see what's available, and maybe get some free stuff. Race coverage and their various films will only run if you are subscribed.

rualexander

Legendary Member
During the live commentry they often remark that those watching on Eurosport are about to have an ad break. No adds on GCN+.
I think if you download the app you will be able to see what's available, and maybe get some free stuff. Race coverage and their various films will only run if you are subscribed.

That referred to Eurosport's TV channel rather than the Eurosport Player app, the app usually had an ad free stream as well as a stream with ads, certainly when I had the app a few years ago.
Been with GCN app for past 3 or 4 years now, and it's excellent, although it occasionally has some bugs, also you get their large selection of documentaries.

OP
OP
Simon_m

Simon_m

Guru

yep they do say that and i think thats for TV viewers, "we" dont get adverts if you pay for eurosport either.

Top Bottom