Eurosport never fail to deliver…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
You need to pay for things sometimes.
If you want to watch cycling then, for a relatively small investment and to see races not always covered by ES, then GCN+ is the best option.
Either that or carry on whingeing, year on year, about ES is not cutting the mustard. Missed recordings, adverts.
I'm not in the pay of GCN+ and I also have Eurosprt for other sports but if you don't want the best solution I have to wonder if you're being deliberately perverse.
You should be in the pay of Global Clueless Network, all the times you spam non-GCN topics about them!

A lot of the time, E1 is branded Eurosport/GCN so is the same pictures with different voices. The next best channel for other races is probably L' Equipe 21 or Rai. Pay for the receiver and away you go. They have their foibles but most are slightly irritating, not massively annoying like GCN's commentators, or toxic to the sport like subscription.

Subscription TV is never the best solution for mass spectator sport. It starves it of new fans.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You should be in the pay of Global Clueless Network, all the times you spam non-GCN topics about them!

A lot of the time, E1 is branded Eurosport/GCN so is the same pictures with different voices. The next best channel for other races is probably L' Equipe 21 or Rai. Pay for the receiver and away you go. They have their foibles but most are slightly irritating, not massively annoying like GCN's commentators, or toxic to the sport like subscription.

Subscription TV is never the best solution for mass spectator sport. It starves it of new fans.
I honestly don’t know why you ignore the obvious but I'll refrain from engaging with you which might help us both.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Serious - I generally thought until recently they just did YT vids. Had issues with Eurosport in the past and think it's time to investigate this GCN thingy...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Serious - I generally thought until recently they just did YT vids. Had issues with Eurosport in the past and think it's time to investigate this GCN thingy...
Do it Ducky and you might get the £20 introducktory deal for a year of almost all the pro racing!
20 quid, I tell you. I know it's a lot for nearly all of the pro racing but hey.....you're worth it!!!

Adam4868

Guru
Forty is the new twenty 😁

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Having a few issues signing up and it’s 40 squid now… I suppose the cost of living rises and all that 🧐
Going to have to test out the app a bit more before parting with my hard earned…

Adam4868

Guru
Having a few issues signing up and it’s 40 squid now… I suppose the cost of living rises and all that 🧐
Going to have to test out the app a bit more before parting with my hard earned…
Just pay it....if your not happy I'll give you your money back.

Adam4868

Guru
In general, I can be a miserable barsteward - full disclosure and all that…
Join the club I'm far from Mr Motivator myself.But for 40 quid a year for all live races and highlights on demand etc it really is a bargain.

Screenshot_20220306-182003.png

OP
OP
M

Martinsnos

You need to pay for things sometimes.
If you want to watch cycling then, for a relatively small investment and to see races not always covered by ES, then GCN+ is the best option.
Either that or carry on whingeing, year on year, about ES is not cutting the mustard. Missed recordings, adverts.
I'm not in the pay of GCN+ and I also have Eurosprt for other sports but if you don't want the best solution I have to wonder if you're being deliberately perverse.
Not at all.
It is more that I can’t believe a broadcaster can in anyway be satisfied with itself that it continuously mucks you its scheduling.
Also, it is hilarious fun to keep moaning about the same thing!

Top Bottom