Eurosport on Discovery via Prime

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
I never resubscribed, myself happy to reduce my TV viewing.
BT Discovery have a massive problem now. Those BT subscribers can save £24 per month by reducing to the Eurosport subscription thus giving 'some sport'. I expect a fairly fast escalation from the current £7 per month which itself was a £2 per month increase for most.

Last edited:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Noticed on the Roku it gives thumbnails of the picture as you fast forward. On my LG TV it still has the annoying habit of needing two attempts to load a program.

No preview of where you are forwarding to on Sky/D+. You just have to hit and hope.

Although I did notice that my phone "knew" how far I'd got on the D+ box. So maybe I can tag-team them - use the phone for forwarding and the sky box/big telly for watching. Will experiment.

Last edited:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.

Alex321

Veteran
I'm finding their streaming in the evening is pretty poor. Forever stopping and buffering.

And definitely them, not me, because I can switch to an HD youtube video and stream it flawlessly.

I'm finding their streaming in the evening is pretty poor. Forever stopping and buffering.

And definitely them, not me, because I can switch to an HD youtube video and stream it flawlessly.

Other than the odd occasion when they've apologised on air for the picture break up 🤞 I've had no problem. What I did find annoying until I worked it out, Discovery + got stuck on ambient sound yesterday 😐

albion

Guru
Other than the odd occasion when they've apologised on air for the picture break up 🤞 I've had no problem. What I did find annoying until I worked it out, Discovery + got stuck on ambient sound yesterday 😐

Think yourself lucky. The BBC English stream of the Scotland Phillipines football match seemed to permanently switch to an employee unwittingly wolfing his lunch whilst video monitoring.

Top Bottom