Eurovision 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Congratulations to Sweden, although I thought it a fairly dull entry.

GC

OP
OP
Glow worm

Glow worm

Legendary Member
That was a good laugh, not as funny as it normally is though. Well done Sweden- glad the Russia didn't win but will the UK ever get near winning again?!

Last edited:

Simontm

Veteran
Texted the wife (mum just got out of hospital) after Sweden's first performance saying "Sweden's won" :smile: like to say I am a genius - more like I know what cute anmation does ^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
OK, I give up: who or what is "An Maton", and why is he/she/it Ungooglable?
Add an "i" in the gap as the third letter.

Lullabelle

Banana
There was a conversation in the office on Wednesday regarding last years winner-Conchita whatsit, is it a man or a woman? As far as I was aware it is a cross-dressing man, not sure if he/she was going through an actual gender change, for some reason my boss didn't think is possible that he/she was changing gender, I didn't ask why :wacko:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
This Austrian lot sound pretty good. The Swedish staging was awesome.
We watch it every year, sad but true. Then again, everyone is allowed a few guilty pleasures.
I used to watch it every year until Norton Stepped into Wogan's shoes... but like Countdown without The Whitely... something was missing. Then there's the silly semi final format. It doesn't work for me. I want to see the good, the bad and the ugly all in one event, not spread over three nights.... it's just not right any more :sad:

Top Bottom