Eurovision 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Astonishing. One of the weakest vocal performances of the evening.
And somehow even worse with auto-tune.
It sounded to me like they had deliberately turned her microphone down to mask her dodgy singing. At times you could hardly hear her.

D

Deleted member 26715

I find it funny for all the mudslinging you still watched it

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"

One of the best night's entertainment of the year ^_^

Actually, if it were just the show itself then no, it's crap. But like many others I watched it in tandem with another board and the witty/cutting remarks make it hilarious. I was surprised to see no particularly active thread on CC this year.

yello

Ah, Eurovision. The annual event that the Brits love to take the piss out of yet can't quite work out why they don't win when, clearly, the UK entry ought be a contender. Reminds me of the attitude to Europe in general!

Europe, that weird place over there, don't do things quite like we do, funny buggers, one day they'll learn.

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
If I were gay I would get tickets and go and watch it. It must be the best Gayfest of the year.

As a singing competition its is awful. The crowd is worth watching and the effects they arrange on stage are good. But thats about it.

Career suicide for the UK entrant.

D

Deleted member 26715

One day they'll learn.
They won't, they deludedly think they are right.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I think it's excellent entertainment, I really do.

The politics in the voting are laughable, though. In fact, it's part of the fun really.

"Oooh, look, Cyprus and Greece gave each other 12 points, despite both songs being poor, colour me shocked".

Top Bottom