Eurovision

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
And best post on this thread:

it's alistair mcgowan doing an impression of a singing italian waiter…

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I keep expecting that Danish girl to meet up with Leonardo de Caprio and spreadeagle herself on a boat.

She could spreadeagle herself for me any day!! :laugh::blush:

best frock: Moldova

Best frock? Why wouldn't that be the presenter?? Did you see the SIZE of that thing??!!

best score presenter: Spain

The scorer from Montenegro (I think it was), you know, the one with that seriously PLUNGING pink top was my favourite!! :whistle:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Receiving my post-Eurovision dialysis now so here are the votes from the Winchester jury

Nil points: The green room presenter. #peanut
Un point: Dodgy voting - not enough of it this year. The old USSR countries tried their best, but you really need the Balkan states for some proper gerrymandering.
Deux Points: Costumes. Good effort Romania, but otherwise far too tasteful. Gap, Malta?! Gap!
Trois Points: Gimmicks. See costumes. A bit of wire work, Stinky Pete in the box but that was about it.
Quatre Points: Our Bonnie. A Stoke City like performance from the 80s pompstress. Thom Yorke singing something from 'Eraser' next year please.
Cinq Points: Graham Norton. He's made for Eurovision but can't help but feel he phoned in most of last night's commentary.
Six Points: Finland's Brookside moment.
Sept Points: Somborne Valley Estate white, the very local wine I was supping during the evening. Available from Waitrose.
Huit Points: Lena Meyer Landrut, the German vote announcer. I want to protect her.
Dix Points: The song in the interval. Should have won it.
Douze Points: ALCOHOLALCOHOLALCOLHOLISFREE!!!!!!

Thank you Malmo for a wonderful evening.

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I didn't watch it, but I am listening to Bonnie Tyler's song on youtube. It's not that bad a song. I'm sure it's no worse than that Danish effort. I wonder what chance a 25-year-old Bonnie would have stood with Lost in France. Probably not much better TBH.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I don't think being a 20 year old hot fit blonde in a short skirt has much to do with the result. Sure she plays to her strengths, but then again so can a more mature entrant, look at the greek bloke for example, how could the Danish girl ever compete with his stunning good looks and maturity, not to mention such a top class song, and how about his backing band, wow!:whistle:

TVC

It all now seems like a loveless failed relationship, we're not interested anymore, but haven't got the guts to say it's over and walk away. So, instead, we do our best to make things difficult for Eurovision in the hope that they will be the ones to end it, and we can walk away guilt free.

Just a thought.

Top Bottom