Evans cycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I don't usually praise them but I took an 11 month old Altura jacket back to them with a split pocket which they said they'd send back to Altura. I thought that was fair enough considering it's age and amount of use, although even so it shouldn't have spontaneously split. After 6 weeks they couldn't get any reply from Altura so they phoned me and have given me a new one, which had gone up in price, at no extra cost. Praise where praise due.

I think they are a little underrated - there are plenty of offers lurking on their website usually (of course, assuming you have a need for 'stuff' ;) )

U

User482

On the other hand, you bought it from them, and not Altura, so you could argue that taking 6 weeks to sort it out ain't too hot.

Bigtallfatbloke

Good for them. Wiggle sent me a £20 voucher when I picked up on a minor difference in their advertized spec and the bib longs that actually arrived. I was happy as I got a baselayer and a saddlebag with it..

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I will go into the Evans near me, and i always go for the same guy if i need some advice. The person will tell me about what i want to know about the things i'm buying, and he gives me advice on different things that i ask him about.

Top Bottom