Evening college course suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I seem to remember that in times of old bicycle maintenance was a regular course, but then I think progressively dropped as it was seen as a bit sad/passe. How times change
I think your idea is good accy but think you should contribute a bit more to the thread with some info on your interests.
Let us know how you get on.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Does that include a free dog? 🤔 🐶
No, but you do (*gasp*) get a "FREE Kanpeki 3 x pack of scissors (T & C’s apply)"! :laugh:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I seem to remember that in times of old bicycle maintenance was a regular course, but then I think progressively dropped as it was seen as a bit sad/passe. How times change
I think your idea is good accy but think you should contribute a bit more to the thread with some info on your interests.
Let us know how you get on.
Interests.....Art nouveau/deco,men's retro/vintage clothing(tweed stuff mainly) local architecture.

Last edited:

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Art, you might get to draw some naked ladies.

I live in a rented flat,so no need for D.I.Y and besides,i hate D.I.Y.:smile: Sign language is a thought though.
I did sign language once but I just made it up to bluff my way around Arndale centre in Bury, they only allowed dogs in handbags in. As you can guess someone turned up who could sign and worse still new what I was signing.

Top Bottom