Evening college course suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Self defence, DIY, Woodturning, Metal work, ICT, Photoshop/basic web design, vehicle mechanics, cross stitch, Cookery, Yoga, Introduction to counselling (that'll be expensive but you might love it and want to do further courses). Or what about a GCSE?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Do you have any DIY jobs that need to be done around the house? Could look for courses in plastering, decorating, brick laying, plumbing etc.

Or something that could lead to another career ladder. Could take a course in sign language?
I live in a rented flat,so no need for D.I.Y and besides,i hate D.I.Y.:smile: Sign language is a thought though.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I, too, looked at the Evening Class options. Most courses are online, at the moment, using Zoom or similar online programs.
They say that practical hands on courses may be added in the future, depending on the situation..

Good luck, though!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
How about dog grooming?

I found some local courses which I thought would be ideal for you - dog grooming. But then I saw the prices... CLICK HERE!!! :eek:
5 grand!!:ohmy:

vickster

Legendary Member
As retired / not working, you’d presumably get a concessionary rate? although not for something that would be used for business like dog grooming

I expect Accy Arabic may already be in existence?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
As retired / not working, you’d presumably get a concessionary rate? although not for something that would be used for business like dog grooming

I expect Accy Arabic may already be in existence?
I'm wondering how much of a concession i'd get,being in receipt of JSA.🤔 Yes,Accy Arabic is spoken quite a lot,come to think of it.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom