Ever been dumped.....?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
In hospital after an accident in which I had damaged my spine, gets letter from a nurse “I think it's from your wife she handed it in at the desk” it read - I don't think I can carry on with this marriage if you going to end up a cripple - Ann

Wigsie

Nincompoop
In hospital after an accident in which I had damaged my spine, gets letter from a nurse “I think it's from your wife she handed it in at the desk” it read - I don't think I can carry on with this marriage if you going to end up a cripple - Ann

So more of a "F*CK YOU JOHN" over the traditional "Dear John" then? Cold!

funnily enough I just got a Dear Becs email just before reading this post!

"I think you rather like me and I think of you more as a friend. I don't feel the sparks of love for you" - I think sparks of love are a bit ambitious after 3 dates, I was just aiming for a bit of cheeky fun! Still at least he paid for dinner!
whistling.gif

gb155

Fan Boy No More.

"I think you rather like me and I think of you more as a friend. I don't feel the sparks of love for you" - I think sparks of love are a bit ambitious after 3 dates, I was just aiming for a bit of cheeky fun! Still at least he paid for dinner!
whistling.gif

Bonus, shame he's chucking it away after just 3 dates eh ?

Wigsie

Nincompoop

whistling.gif

Did you say to him you feel "the sparks of love" after 3 dates?

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker

I got a dear John from an Ann.

I was very fit and had large muscles and a six pack.

I think it was the few hundred miles of seperation, and the need (for her) to get banged silly on a regular basis that caused her to fall into the arms of (loads of ) other men.

asterix

Comrade Member

Phew! I'd say you'd a lucky escape, not her..

Hope the spine sorted itself out. I was in for weeks with that kind of problem but Mrs A (not Gerry Attricks, Mrs A!) was a frequent visitor despite the 80 mile round trip.

Top Bottom