Ever get drivers trying to make you jump?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I got hit by an egg once... but most fools in cars don't understand the laws of physics so are pretty inaccurate when throwing whilst moving at speed...

bonj2

Flying_Monkey said:
I got hit by an egg once... but most fools in cars don't understand the laws of physics so are pretty inaccurate when throwing whilst moving at speed...

is this you?
20060206-kelly_egg3.jpg

FOX 40!!!!!!!

RC_Classic_Black.jpg

Anyone around here knows about the queue of Traffic at Cams Hall in an evening.

Had this with a prat traveling as a passenger in a Saxo a while back did the screaming bit as I left Portchester, 5 minutes later he is stuck in the traffic .......... pull up along side and let rip.......the look on his face as he covered his ears was superb, revenge is so sweet!

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
I had an egg chucked at me whilst riding home once , unfortunately it hit me on my helmet. Took me ages to clean all the gunk off the straps etc.

OP
OP
J

Joe

Über Member
I've had a bottle thrown at me too actually, but they had poor aim:biggrin:

That whistle looks amazing!! Is it as loud as their website makes out?

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
A while back I was often overtaken on my commute by a pickup with a bloody great dog in the passenger seat. The dog would have his entire head out of the window and bark repeatedly, normally I'd hear him coming but he did catch me out a couple of times.

Otherwise passengers shouting is pretty common in my experience- although usually only when the weather's nice, and usually in the evening.

I've had one passenger lean out and give me a shove while I was taking the lane (as the road had no pavement or verge- just a brick wall on the left of the carriageway).

That whistle looks interesting.

miloat said:
canobelum are you from fareham?
lived there for 6 years thats road down cams hill used to be like a racetrack.

I commute from Bridgemary to QAH / SMH, usually via Portchester.

This is still a racetrack, (at times) but in the evenings it is stationary along the whole dual carriageway part and into Gosport, as far as the Newgate Lane overpass.

Joe said:
I've had a bottle thrown at me too actually, but they had poor aim:biggrin:

That whistle looks amazing!! Is it as loud as their website makes out?

Louder!

Top Bottom