Ever wanted to be...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Sh4rkyBloke said:
No women fancy being a bloke for a day??? :tongue:

What's wrong with scratching your nads in public, belching, farting, ogling and generally being anti-PC at all times?? That's what we do, ain't it?? :blush::ohmy:;)

surely the temptation to have a piss behind a tree would be enough…

Speicher

Vice Admiral
alecstilleyedye said:

Now you mention it, that would be handy er convenient. :blush:

I could also sprawl on the sofa in an ungainly manner, expect not to do any domestic chores, and snore loudly.

johnnyh

Veteran
Speicher said:
Now you mention it, that would be handy er convenient. :blush:

I could also sprawl on the sofa in an ungainly manner, expect not to do any domestic chores, and snore loudly.

see it isnt all fun, we have to practice hard to get sprawling right! :tongue:

One of my colleagues is trans-sexual.

She was saying the other day what an eye opener it is having been both genders at different points in her life.

The main difference, she noticed, is that when compared to being male, as a female she felt that she became 'invisible' in the social world: people talked over her, dismissed what she was saying, didn't listen to her, didn't take her as seriously etc as they did when she identified as male. Essentially she is in the same job i.e. university lecturer but in a different institution.

I guess I don't notice how oppressed I am on a day to day basis.

Chrisz

Über Member
Can I say "Women should be obscene and not heard!" or will that invite a lynching ;) :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:

That would be an advantage, that and the ease of self pleasuring...

By and large, I think I'm ungirly enough for there not to be much difference if I was a man for a day anyway.

Chrisz

Über Member
Kirstie said:
One of my colleagues is trans-sexual.

She was saying the other day what an eye opener it is having been both genders at different points in her life.

The main difference, she noticed, is that when compared to being male, as a female she felt that she became 'invisible' in the social world: people talked over her, dismissed what she was saying, didn't listen to her, didn't take her as seriously etc as they did when she identified as male. Essentially she is in the same job i.e. university lecturer but in a different institution.

I guess I don't notice how oppressed I am on a day to day basis.

Unfortunately our society is still very much male-dominated. Both in sport and in general society males are regarded with higher status than females - the only time this situation 'appears' to be reversed is when the criteria is based on aesthetics.

johnnyh

Veteran
Speicher said:
While practising so hard at sprawling, you obviously do not get time to read the response to your post this morning. ;):smile:

Oh I read, but I learnt long ago that one should never rise to the bait :biggrin:;)

...and where have you got the camera???? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Top Bottom