Ever wanted to be...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It'd be intriguing, but I'm not sure I could handle all that conversation stuff. :biggrin:

Abitrary

I think most heterosexual men who are totally comfortable with their sexuality want to be women.

Imagine just asking naive questions all day and staring into space the rest of the time. It must be like a holiday from life.

Noodley

Abitrary said:
Imagine just asking naive questions all day and staring into space the rest of the time. It must be like a holiday from life.

:biggrin::laugh::smile::laugh::biggrin::laugh::smile::laugh::laugh:

You are going to be so dead! :biggrin:

johnnyh

Veteran
it might be fun to spend 24 hours as a female, but I couldn't stand the thought of not being able to park, apply logic and reason, or be able to put a toilet seat down without world war 3!

runs, dives for cover, puts on tin helmet :biggrin:

Chrisz

Über Member
It'd be intriguing, but I'm not sure I could handle all that conversation stuff. :smile:

Sod all that - I'd lay in bed all day in sexy underwear playing with my breasts :girl::welcome:

Globalti

Legendary Member
I don't think I could cope with the dieting; a heavy meal for my wife is half a tin of tomatoes on toast with a lettuce leaf garnish.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
johnnyh said:
it might be fun to spend 24 hours as a female, but I couldn't stand the thought of not being able to park, apply logic and reason, or be able to put a toilet seat down without world war 3!

runs, dives for cover, puts on tin helmet ;)

;):ohmy: I never would have guessed you had such a small helmet. :welcome::smile:

BTW I can apply logic, you just gently squeeze the end of the tube.:girl::smile:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Abitrary said:

The definition of women ? :biggrin:

alecstilleyedye said:
i'd deffo lez it up with someone :smile:

Yeah but the strp-on wouldnt give you much pleasure though :o)

Chrisz said:
Sod all that - I'd lay in bed all day in sexy underwear playing with my breasts :smile::smile:

One of the lads I work with once said if he was a woman he'd a be a total slag ! :biggrin:

papercorn2000

Chrisz said:
Sod all that - I'd lay in bed all day in sexy underwear playing with my breasts :smile::smile:

+1
And I'd spend the rest of the day hanging about the changing rooms of our local gym offering to help towel off the other patrons - in a friendly manner.
(I've seen the DVD, I know what happens next!)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
No women fancy being a bloke for a day??? :tongue:

What's wrong with scratching your nads in public, belching, farting, ogling and generally being anti-PC at all times?? That's what we do, ain't it?? :blush::ohmy:;)

Top Bottom