Ever wanted to be...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Speicher said:
Perhaps I we would like the chance, they say the quiet ones are the worst.;):blush:

Nothing like a screamer, ha ha
When I was at university, I was innocently leaving my student flat and going to lectures, and one of the blokes in the flat opposite was shagging his bird. What a noise she made! It sounded like someone was being murdered! You had to laugh really...

johnnyh

Veteran
Speicher said:
I borrowed someone's helmet cam. :biggrin:

ah, one of the special ones with the wide angle lens, eh :biggrin: yeah right :biggrin:;)

yello

I've often wondered what it'd be like to be someone else but not particularly a women. I reckon the experience would be mind blowing.... if you could somehow be yourself at the same time and be aware of the difference.

Kirstie, that's an insightful post. There is undoubtedly gender roles and stereotyping in society but to be in a position to experience it, 1st hand as it were, that is almost to be envied.

Someone mentioned in the gaydar thread about male gays acting as effeminate, or camping it up; it's not trying to be female, imo. I mean, how many women do you know that act like that? If it is then it's a gay man's idea of what it is to be a women!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I have enough distractions in my life without having to handle pervy men looking at my tits every time I glance away!!!

And then having to fight a man's advances off...!

No way would I wanna be a Doris.

Well done to you ladies for doing it, but I couldn't.

stephec

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Well, at least you save on the cost of batteries...

Arch said:
That would be an advantage, that and the ease of self pleasuring..

xx(:ohmy::ohmy:

Arch, I thought you were a lady!

Anyway, the ladies in the films I've seen always make it look easy enough. Although a bloke usually pops in to give them a hand. :ohmy::biggrin::biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
spandex said:
Most of my female friends do just fine with out (I am told) xx(

This may be straying into TMI...

Yeah, well, some of us don't. And funnily enough, if you ever talk about it (not that I do, much), people say, 'oh, that's much more common than you think...'

I hasten to add, I'm happy enough with what I get 'naturally', but there are things only battery power can do for me....

Anyway, I've probably said way too much...

TVC

Arch said:
I hasten to add, I'm happy enough with what I get 'naturally', but there are things only battery power can do for me....

We're getting to see a whole new side to Arch.

<leans forward, rests chin on hand>

Do go on....

Night Train

Maker of Things
alecstilleyedye said:
surely the temptation to have a piss behind a tree would be enough…
Women can do that anyway, if they have a SheWee.

In terms of self pleasuring I think women have it easier as they can use one of these and no one need know. If a man was up to something it would be a bit more obvious. NSFW

Arch is definately getting even more interesting then she was....xx(

Top Bottom