Every payday..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

I try and treat myself whether it be small or ocasionally big.

This time round I'm thinnking of getting a Limar 104 helmet.

...anyone else getting owt :tongue:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
A f*cking tax disc :tongue:

surfgurl

I don't tend to spend much on treats, the monthly paypacket goes on bills and boring things. However I have recently taken up a pub job for a couple of evenings a week for some extra cash. The job pays weekly in cash so I have been stashing a bit away each week for a new bike.

shooter560

Sram Red group set, next month I'll be looking at a new frame to mount the groupset on :biggrin:

This will only be possible if the wife doesn't find the bank statement this month, but I've hidden it well

I save most of my salary and only really buy what I need - not what I want. I fancy a road bike and a fixie, but not having a permanent address makes storage and lugging items round with me difficult.

Holidays/travelling seems to be my 'luxury', but still something I 'need'! :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Going shopping for a little table and chair for my daughter tomorrow, she has developed a frightening habit of wriggling out of the straps of her high chair and standing up, even trying to climb out! :ohmy: It's about three feet up!

So we have to get rid of that and get a little table for her to sit at and eat her meals.

Otto

Yup I bought a new set of lights... Exposure race maxx for the bars and a Joystick for the head...its my birthday on monday...so lots of good shopping to be had!

ChrisKH

Guru
New bike of course! I've got it already and I keep meaning to build it, but it remains in a box in the garage. Very busy at work at the mo, not getting home till late,etc. Not an expensive one, but it's mine and that's all that matters. :ohmy:

Lights next up.

groucho

Treated myself to 5 energy gels and 2 energy bars, today!

But the Sunday September arrives 1st October!!!!!!!

Quote Mrs g "I don't want to know about it"

domtyler said:
Going shopping for a little table and chair for my daughter tomorrow, she has developed a frightening habit of wriggling out of the straps of her high chair and standing up, even trying to climb out! :ohmy: It's about three feet up!

So we have to get rid of that and get a little table for her to sit at and eat her meals.

Our little fella climbs in and out of his all the time. Will climb from the floor into the chair, turn around, sit down, get back up and climb back out and down again. It's comical.

Top Bottom