Everyone should have at least one pet.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's good to know Noodley. I'm a great fan of your cats, you'll have to do a video of them and put it on youtube! I've just let mine in from the roof, which is one of his favourite places as he's frightened of the lovely tabby Maine Coone next door so he waits for me to let him in from the landing window.

scots_lass

Here are two of my 3 cats.

IMG_0091_edited-4.jpg

Can't get my picture bigger!

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
A new addition to the family - we had a mouse appear yesterday and we've been wanting to get a cat for a while...

Mr C (for Cassius) Cass for short - his previous owners had him for a week and a half in a studio flat and couldn't keep him due to lack of space, they called him King so we decided to called him Cassius as in Clay the King.

He slept with us last night - first kitten I've had in ages that hasn't been hyper all night.

:biggrin: cassius.jpg

Bill Gates

I've just had an hilarious 10 minutes with my three very young Jack Russells. They jumped on to my double bed and we've been having a right old bundle. I haven't laughed so much in years.:biggrin:

Great threat - I love having a look at everybody's furries, scalies, featheries, etc! :biggrin: I'm currently sticking to the 1 cat 1 dog system, although admittedly, having the dog has turned me firmly into a dog person (although I still love Eric to bits, after all I've had him for nearly 10 years). God knows how doggins has managed it - being a terrier he has to question everything and has a capability to completely switch his ears off, but hey, getting him has been one of the best things I've ever done!:wub:

Eric wasn't thrilled and I was really worried he was going to leave home at some point, but he's now learning that the dog is not a danger to him. It's a shame really, cause Elliot likes cats and plays really nicely with my friend's moggy. Problem is, Eric ran away from him a few times when Elliot first arrived, so the dog chased him and then obviously Eric got scared. But it's definitely getting a lot better and the cat is quite happy to come home now!

decca234uk

I used to love my dog. In winter I let him sleep near my feet after a night shift, he was like a waterbottle. trouble is when they die the whole family are devistated for a while. i suppose that's life.

Top Bottom