Everyone should have at least one pet.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
He looks great skud. 23 years is a damn good innings for a moggie, so good on him.

He was a brilliant cat and very strong,such a shame to see him go.He adopted me, as cats do and was skin and bone when he arrived so i am glad i gave him a good life and he was as soft as anything even with the kids.
I have to stop watching the new IKEA advert because of all the cats,makes me want to get another !!

Maz

Guru
Ah, what a lovely cat, skudupnorth. 23 is a grand old age for a cat. Great photo.

Have always had pets, love animals of all descriptons, up until recently i had a horse, dog ,4 cats, corn snake and an avery full of canary's and zebra finch unfortunately though due to a change in family circumstamnces i currently have none and cant afford to keep any, but cant wait till i can.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Ah, what a lovely cat, skudupnorth. 23 is a grand old age for a cat. Great photo.

Thanks,he was a good old thing and the kids still miss him so i think another puddy cat might be on the cards at some point,we have a big animal sanctuary near where we live so we would like to give a homeless cat a new home.

for those who thinks snakes are dangerous... my royal python shed last night. i found the skin sprawled across the viv this morning and checked him out and he had patches of it on his neck and head...

tonight, popped him in the bath for a while, let him swim around and tried to get him to dive under to soak the area. then he curled around my arm as i rubbed the retained shed off with damp tissue. he didn't move as i rubed down his head and neck repeatedly until the skin came off and then i peeled the last bit off. he also didn't move when i got a couple of spots off from just behind his eye either. oh yes, these snakes are real killers! :rolleyes:

i hope you get another moggy, Skud. it's always good when goes to a loving home.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Thanks,he was a good old thing and the kids still miss him so i think another puddy cat might be on the cards at some point,we have a big animal sanctuary near where we live so we would like to give a homeless cat a new home.

Skud, we lasted 2 years thinking that we could live without another pet after we had to put our 17 year old Cleo to sleep and the children left for university at much the same time. Alf came from the Newcastle Sanctuary... a real softie!

Attachments

• IMG_1035.jpg
    IMG_1035.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 31

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Skud, we lasted 2 years thinking that we could live without another pet after we had to put our 17 year old Cleo to sleep and the children left for university at much the same time. Alf came from the Newcastle Sanctuary... a real softie!

I know what you mean mate,i'm getting itchy feet already for a new cat,Alf looks a cutie and we will defo get a rescue cat when the time comes.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Sorry to hear that skud, he looked a fine old boy! Hopefully in time you can give another cat a home...

We didn't think we could have another after our wee Angus died but we changed our minds, and wee Mungo
arrived yesterday:

DSCF4663.jpg

He likes getting his tummy tickled...

I'm really sorry about your cat Skud. He looked a grand old boy. I had one that lasted until he was 20.

Noodley, your cats are all so handsome, the new boy is no exception. Are you as handsome as your cats?

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Sorry to hear that skud, he looked a fine old boy! Hopefully in time you can give another cat a home...

We didn't think we could have another after our wee Angus died but we changed our minds, and wee Mungo
arrived yesterday:

DSCF4663.jpg

He likes getting his tummy tickled...

That is quality ! Cats are brilliant comics !

Top Bottom