Exactly what it says on the tin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
On My Way.jpg

stephec

Legendary Member
On the other hand, there is a thread about wearing pink. Im sure you can talk about that without causing too much controversy. Notice I said tooooo much controversy.
Are you being pinkist? :smile:

subaqua

What’s the point
Nothing wrong with spelt bread if you are coeliac . And once dried and crumbed in the whizzer is great for silky smooth bread sauce . And there is no way I am a leftie or middle class

Cycle Chat, a fun and friendly online cycling community.

I wish I'd found this sooner! It's been great sharing highs and lows, receiving and giving advice and encouragement, getting to know people and learning how to use the features of a forum.
So thanks @Shaun and the rest of the team and to all the fun and friendly folks on here, :cheers:.
Second all of the above :thumbsup:

stephec

Legendary Member
there are far darker places than the commuting forum. Even I dare venture there with only the aid of paracetamol! :eek:

:cycle:

It takes two people to have an argument though. :smile:

I have a look in the darker parts every now and then just to have a laugh at people repeating themselves over eight or nine pages because both want to have the last word, and neither wants to back down.

It doesn't half cheer me up sometimes. :biggrin:

Brandane

Legendary Member
I tend to wander in by mistake, make a post or two and then realise where I am, before apologising and attempting to tiptoe out before anyone notices I was there.
Once or twice I have been foolish enough to post in the big boys board, aka Society, Culture & Politics; or the antedote to The Welcome Mat.
Usually I have stumbled in the door unwittingly by seeing a post on the new threads section.
I always feel like a first year schoolboy who has accidentally wandered into the prefects smoking den. "Oops, sorry", and quietly close the door again :laugh:.

Top Bottom